Fall Festival is our harvest tradition in Drexel Town Square! It’s an indoor-outdoor event that’s our way to celebrate everything autumn. This family-friendly event will feature pumpkin decorating, hayrides, vendor booths, and more!
· Farmers Market (fall produce in season!)
· Art vendors
· Live music – SuperFly performing 1 p.m. – 5 p.m.
· Petting zoo (10 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.)
· Hay rides through Emerald Preserve
· Pumpkin decorating
· Pumpkin bowling
· Build your own caramel apples
· Face painting & rock painting
· Scarecrow building (one for $15 or two for $20)
· Mad Science Show (10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.)
· Yard games
· More to come!
Attendees who donate a non-perishable food item for the Salvation Army will receive a free pumpkin and decorating supplies! *while supplies last. Food collection will take place at the pumpkin patch.
Don’t forget to dress up for our Costume Contest! Radar from 99.1 the Mix will be emceeing the contest on stage at 11:30 a.m.
The Friends of the Oak Creek Library will have their annual book sale (9 a.m. – 2 p.m.) in the Civic Center Multi-Purpose Room. There will be a wide assortment of books for all ages and interests. All proceeds go toward supporting Library programs and services.
Check out our new Oktoberfest area where we’ll be pouring a great selection of fall beers!
Thank you Sponsors!
· Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin
· WaterStone Bank
· Swan’s Pumpkin Farm
· Ridge Community Church
· Connect Cell/U.S. Cellular