Oak Creek Beer Gardens
The Oak Creek Beer Garden features beer from Milwaukee’s best craft brewers. Try beer from Explorium Brewpub, Broken Bat Brewing Company, Enlightened Brewing Company, MobCraft, Lakefront Brewery, and more! A new beer line up each day! The Beer Garden also features live music, food, and yard games.
Oak Creek Beer Garden #1
Dates: Thursday, August 20 – Sunday, August 23
Location: Drexel Town Square
Oak Creek Beer Garden #2
Dates: Thursday, September 17- Sunday, September 20
Location: Lake Vista Park
- Thursday, 4:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Friday, 4:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Saturday, 12:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Sunday, 12:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Thursday: Clove 5-9P
- Friday: Tallboy 5-9P
- Saturday (The Confluence Event): EcoLimes 12 – 3P & NEWaukee bands 4P-9P
- Sunday: Marr’Lo Parada 12 – 3P & Dirty Boogie: 4P-8P
- Thursday: Double B’s BBQ, Pig Tailz MKE & Tots on the Street
- Friday: Double B’s BBQ
- Saturday: Meat on the Street, Marco Pollo, Hidden Kitchen, Pop’s Kettle Corn & Pedro’s South American Food
- Sunday: Meat on the Street & Hardwood Cafe
- Thursday: Oak Creek Community Center
- Friday: Oak Creek-Franklin Foundation for Education
- Saturday: Oak Creek Band Scholarship Fund
- Sunday: Oak Creek Lions Club
September 19 is also The Confluence Art Event, featuring vendor booths, art, and yard games in addition to the beer garden! Seating available but limited! Get there early or bring your own chairs to the event.
Sponsored by the City of Oak Creek Tourism Commission